Regulations for the transport of people and goodsMARO TUR M.Wąsowski K.Jaruga Civil Partnership, str. Koszalińska 30, 76-010 Polanów
I. General provisions
- The regulations define the carriage of passengers and luggage on the lines operated by MARO TUR Civil Partnership, ul. Koszalińska 30, 76-010 Polanów, NIP 499-067-99-83, helpline 604 607 912; email@example.com – hereinafter referred to as the Carrier.
- The legal basis of the regulations is Art. 4 of the Transport Law of November 15, 1984.
- These regulations also apply to passenger coach transport performed by the Carrier.
- These regulations are available on the website www.marotur.pl, in vehicles providing transport services and at a ticket sales point.
- The transport price list is available in vehicles providing transport services and at the ticket sales point.
- The carrier informs that vehicles used on the routes can be monitored, and the driver is entitled to record situations requiring documentation in electronic form.
- The conclusion of the contract of carriage with the Carrier means acceptance of these regulations.
- The carrier performs transport on the routes in accordance with the timetable available on the website www.marotur.pl, in service vehicles and at stops.
- The carrier may use other carriers for the performance of transport services.
- The carrier is exempt from the obligation to transport if:
- there are circumstances preventing the carriage which the carrier could not avoid, or prevent their consequences;
- the customer did not comply with the shipping regulations;
- due to the subject of transport, it is not possible to carry it out using the means and transport equipment available.
- The carrier is obliged to provide passengers with appropriate safety and hygiene conditions, as well as comfort and proper service.
- The carrier is not liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond the carrier’s control, in particular in the event of road accidents or collisions, breakdowns, road checks, difficult weather conditions, road repairs.
- A passenger is any person who has a valid ticket or uses a journey organized by the Carrier.
- A passenger, if he does not have a monthly ticket, is obliged to buy a ticket immediately after entering the vehicle.
- A passenger who threatens safety or order in transport may be denied transport or removed from the means of transport.
- A passenger that is inconvenient for travelers (e.g. due to his smell, dirt or behavior), without a valid ticket, refusing to pay for transport, may be removed from the means of transport, unless this would violate the rules of social coexistence.
- The passenger is obliged to arrive at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before departure according to the timetable.
- The passenger is obliged to signal the intention to get in and out of the vehicle in advance.
IV. Safety during transport and at stops.
- The passenger is obliged to use the seat belts in the places where they are installed in the vehicle.
- During transport in standing places, the passenger is obliged to keep the barriers continuously until the vehicle stops at the stop.
- It is strictly forbidden to walk on the vehicle while driving.
- The Passenger is obliged to maintain order, peace and not disturb the journey of other travelers, including not using electronic devices and telephones in a way that is inconvenient for other Passengers and the driver.
- The entry and exit from the vehicle takes place only at designated stops. People getting off have priority over people getting on.
- When getting on and off, the Passenger is obliged to exercise extreme caution, including making sure that he is visible to the driver.
- After leaving the vehicle, the Passenger is obliged to exercise extreme caution, in particular not to go to the opposite side of the road, from behind a parked vehicle.
- During the journey, the Passenger is obliged to follow the driver’s orders and messages.
- During the journey, the Passenger is prohibited from:
- smoking cigarettes, e-cigarettes, drinking alcohol and other stimulants,
- eating meals,
- talking to the driver,
- vehicle pollution,
- getting in and out while driving,
- lean out of the vehicle,
- behave in a way that threatens his or other people’s safety,
- throwing any items out of the vehicle,
- distributing or leaving advertising leaflets.
V. Carriage of children
- Children under the age of 13 must be under the supervision of an adult.
- Children over the age of 13 are required to present a school ID or ID card at the driver’s request to check the child’s age.
VI. Transport of disabled people
- The carrier, after prior notification, will take steps to facilitate the journey on the route by disabled travelers, i.e. passengers with reduced mobility.
- If it is not possible to take additional measures to facilitate the journey of a disabled person, the journey takes place without additional amenities.
- A traveler in a wheelchair is required to establish in advance by telephone whether the vehicle is adapted to the transport of disabled people on a given route.
- Tickets are sold in buses and points of sale.
- The following types of tickets are introduced:
- You can buy a ticket on the bus only during a stop.
- When purchasing a concessionary ticket, the passenger is obliged to present the document entitling to the discount. If such a document is not presented, the carrier has the right to refuse to sell the ticket.
- The monthly ticket must be presented without calling the driver directly at the entrance to the vehicle, and in the case of discount tickets, along with a document entitling to a discount or to a free ride.
- The monthly ticket cannot be laminated, sealed or framed in any way.
- The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat.
- The purchase of a monthly ticket does not guarantee travel at a specific time, if the number of places in the vehicle has been exhausted.
- The carrier issues invoices for purchased tickets only at the ticket sales point at str. Wolności 18 B, 76-010 Polanów – Zoological and fishing shop or on the basis of an application submitted by e-mail. The passenger is obliged to indicate the NIP number of the service buyer.
- During the journey, the passenger is obliged to have a valid ticket at all times along with a document entitling to a discount or free travel, and in the case of regular monthly tickets with an identity document.
- If the monthly ticket is lost, the Carrier shall issue a duplicate ticket only after indicating the ticket number (or indicating the invoice number) and presenting documents confirming the identity. For issuing a duplicate, the Passenger is obliged to pay an additional fee of 20 PLN.
- By purchasing a monthly ticket, the Passenger by providing his personal data, i.e. name and surname, PESEL number, consents to the processing of the indicated personal data to the Carrier for the purpose of performing the contract of carriage and settling concessionary transport. Failure to provide data prevents the purchase of a ticket.
VIII. Lost items
- The carrier is not responsible for items left or lost during transport.
- The carrier does not run a lost property office and transfers the goods in accordance with the regulations to the competent staroste.
- In matters of lost items, please contact us by phone: 604 607 912 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The carrier has the right to check the validity of the ticket throughout the journey.
- The control may be performed by the driver, other employees of the carrier or a third party acting on the basis of the carrier’s written authorization.
- Complaints and claims regarding the inspection carried out should be directed to the entity performing the inspection in a given case, i.e. to the Carrier or the entity authorized to inspect.
X. Luggage transportation
- The traveler has the right to carry one piece of luggage measuring 70 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm and a maximum of 20 kg
- Luggage may be transported only in designated places (in lockers or under the seat) and under the Traveler’s supervision.
- The carriage of baggage exceeding the size or weight specified in point 1 may be carried only with the consent of the driver and payment of an additional fee in the amount of 5 PLN
- The carriage of bicycles, prams or other equipment exceeding the dimensions specified in point 1 takes place only with the consent of the driver, i.e. the vehicle has places adapted to transport such items and after paying an additional fee of 5 PLN.
- Luggage may not contain any dangerous materials, weapons or the possession of which is prohibited by law, etc. The carriage of money, securities and valuables takes place at the risk of the Passenger, and the carrier does not accept the indicated items.
- The carrier does not accept additional luggage for transport, for which the driver does not agree, in the form of a luggage voucher.
- The carrier is not responsible for the luggage carried, unless the damage was caused by the fault of the carrier.
XI. Additional fees
- The Carrier sets additional fees for the Passenger:
- for the lack of a valid ticket: 50 times the price of the cheapest single-travel regular ticket
- for the lack of a valid document certifying the entitlement to free or reduced travel: 40 times the price of the cheapest single-travel regular ticket
- for failure to comply with the provisions of Chapter IV: 250 PLN for each violation,
- for causing deliberate delays in transit or changing the route – 150 times the price of the cheapest single-travel regular ticket.
- Additional fees are paid within 7 days from the date of their imposition, to the bank account of the authorized entity, indicated in the information on imposing the additional fee.
- If the Passenger fails to pay the additional fees on time, the claims will be pursued through court and enforcement proceedings.
XII. Transportation of animals
- The transport of animals is allowed, each time with the consent of the driver, who will assess the possibility of transport, including the possibility of ensuring the safety of transport.
- The passenger is obliged to show the driver the current veterinary documentation of the transported animal.
- The transported animal must not pose a threat to other travelers and the driver.
- The transport of animals takes place in places indicated by the driver.
- Complaints and complaints may be submitted in writing to the address MARO TUR s.c. str. Koszalińska 30, 76-010 Polanów and in the form of an email to the address email@example.com, after attaching a copy of the ticket and indicating the route and time of travel, as well as providing your personal data, including address.
- The carrier is obliged to respond to the complaint within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- Telephone complaints will not be considered.
- Anonymous complaints will not be considered.
XIV. Personal data
- The carrier is the controller of the passenger’s personal data and has the right to process them for the purposes of performing the contract of carriage and billingprzysługujących ulg.
- The carrier undertakes to protect the obtained personal data in accordance with the currently applicable law.
- The passenger has the right to access and update his personal data.
XV. Final Provisions
- The carrier is entitled to notify the Police, in particular in the following cases:
- when the traveler, during the inspection of documents for the transport of passengers or luggage, despite the lack of an appropriate document of transport, refuses to pay the amount due and present a document that allows him to be identified (Article 87a of the Transport Law Act),
- when the Traveler with a shout, noise, alarm or other prank disturbs the peace, public order or causes a scandal in a public place (Article 51 of the Code of Offenses),
- failure to pay the penalty imposed on him twice, when the Traveler for the third time in a year without the intention to pay the amount due defrauds the journey (Article 121 § 1 of the Code of Offenses),
- deliberately destroying, damaging or making things unusable (Article 124 of the Code of Offenses),
- suspiciously about ticket forgery.
- In the event of damage to the item, the damage will be assessed by the Carrier and investigated in court.
- In matters not regulated, the following apply:
- the Transport Law Act of November 15, 1984,
- Civil Code,
- Act of June 20, 1992 for the right to discounted journeys by means of collective public transport,
- Act of September 6, 2001 on road transport.